Our Mission Statement
The purpose of the Three Rivers Association of REALTORS® (TRAR) is to enhance the ability and opportunity of its members to conduct business successfully and ethically and to promote the public’s right to own, transfer and use real property. We accomplish our goals by:
- Uniting those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests;
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced;
- Furthering the interests of home and other real property ownership by combining the resources of our members, the Illinois and the National Associations of REALTORS®
- Uniting those engaged in the real estate profession with TRAR, thereby furthering the objectives of real property ownership.