The Leadership of Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®
Pictured from left to right...President Judy Panozzo, President-Elect Joyce Zelazik, Secretary-Treasurer Eddie Ruettiger, Immediate Past-President Ken Pytlewski, and Chief Executive Officer David McClintock
Three Rivers Association of REALTORS® is a non-profit organization that services more than 1,000 REALTOR® and Affiliate members. Three Rivers Association of REALTORS® is affiliated with the Illinois REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®, and works to provide our members with the tools and information they need to remain successful. We also strive to keep our membership informed as to the latest developments that affect housing and the real estate industry in general. Our Mission Statement below encompasses what we profess to be as your Association of REALTORS®.
The Multiple Listing Service, education programs and an extensive political action program are just a few of the services that Three Rivers Association of REALTORS® provides for its members.
Are you curious as to why we are called Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®?
Three Rivers Association of REALTORS® enhances the ability and opportunity of its members to conduct their business successfully and ethically, and to promote the preservation of the right to own, transfer and use real property.
Three Rivers Association of REALTORS®
- Speaks to and addresses real estate issues
- Supports a legislative environment favorable to its members
- Promotes the highest level of integrity and fair business practices
- Enhances the public image of its members
- Provides opportunity for professional growth and education
- Communicates information to its members to help them succeed in their business activities
- Identifies, anticipates, and addresses economic and marketing trends in the real estate industry